As data volumes have exploded in recent years, systematic commodity trading advisor Campbell & Co. decided it needed a better way to store, distribute and visualize its data, so it turned to OneMarketData and Panopticon for the solution. By Anthony Malakian
Nestled against the Quarry Lake on the outskirts of Baltimore, Maryland, sits Campbell & Co., one of the oldest and largest managed futures firms in the US. Established in 1972, Campbell had grown its assets under management to $11 billion by the middle of 2007, according to Waters’ sibling publication Hedge Funds Review. Then, the subprime mortgage meltdown and subsequent financial crisis hit,...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Golden Copy: Wave of Distributed Ledger Technology