After shelling out for gasoline one last time, you’re finally doing it: switching to a car powered by electricity. Decisions ensue. Should you go the conventional route with a hybrid, or perhaps a Tesla that runs without gas completely? Then there is a more practical problem: Your garage is detached from your house, and lacks a sufficient power source of its own. So, should you run a line from the house? Get even more environmental with solar panels? Should you wire all this yourself?
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 75: An Update on the Julia Programming Language; AI & Alternative Data; Digital Currencies
Julia Computing's Viral Shah talks about the programming language he helped create and what's ahead for it. Then James and Anthony talk about the pairing of AI & alternative data, digital currencies, and Game of Thrones.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Best Market Data Provider (Vendor): FactSet
- Hall of Fame: Chris Johnson, HSBC Securities Services
- Best Evaluated Prices Service Provider: Bloomberg
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 75: An Update on the Julia Programming Language; AI & Alternative Data; Digital Currencies