Algorithmic trading is not as sexy as author Michael Lewis would have you believe. In fact, algorithms are really quite a familiar and accepted part of modern life. Just like in ordinary retail experiences, algorithms can be used for mundane associations based on other customers and previous purchases, or even instantly producing “Keep Calm & Read Waters” t-shirts advertised in the window of my search engine, based on my Google history.
In the finance world, the role of algorithms has expanded
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?