Waters sits down with Christian Katz, CEO of SIX Swiss Exchange, to talk about the topical issues of data costs, the need for greater post-trade transparency and how the exchange is coping in an increasingly competitive market. By John Beck
Waters: It has been almost a year since you were appointed CEO. How have the last 12 months been? Christian Katz, SIX Swiss Exchange: They have been very exciting and eventful, and reflect the fact that we are in a highly competitive business. Although our market share has declined somewhat in 2010, our trading metrics have improved significantly. We have brought several projects to fruition recently,...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Dan DeFrancesco: Blockchain, Innovation Labs and Sorting Through the Madness
- May 2016: The Back Office Must Be Loving This
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit