Waters: It has been almost a year since you were appointed CEO. How have the last 12 months been?
Christian Katz, SIX Swiss Exchange: They have been very exciting and eventful, and reflect the fact that we are in a highly competitive business. Although our market share has declined somewhat in 2010, our trading metrics have improved significantly. We have brought several projects to fruition recently, including a new rule book, which is basically a terms of engagement for our participants and wi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?