Al-Chaer to head Sophis training program Sophis has appointed Jihad Al-Chaer head of its Sophis Institute training program, set to launch later this year. Al-Chaer will oversee final development and management of the institute; he first worked with the vendor in 2000 as a consultant for Hiram Finance, then joined Sophis as a front-office and technology consultant in 2002. Before his new appointment,...
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Looking For An API Standard
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Liquidnet Expands Execution & Quantitative Services Business with New Duo