Al-Chaer to head Sophis training program Sophis has appointed Jihad Al-Chaer head of its Sophis Institute training program, set to launch later this year. Al-Chaer will oversee final development and management of the institute; he first worked with the vendor in 2000 as a consultant for Hiram Finance, then joined Sophis as a front-office and technology consultant in 2002. Before his new appointment,...
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters