Al-Chaer to head Sophis training program Sophis has appointed Jihad Al-Chaer head of its Sophis Institute training program, set to launch later this year. Al-Chaer will oversee final development and management of the institute; he first worked with the vendor in 2000 as a consultant for Hiram Finance, then joined Sophis as a front-office and technology consultant in 2002. Before his new appointment,...
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out
- The Importance of Sound Data Management Techniques and Governance for Tier-2 and Tier-3 Asset Managers
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC