Al-Chaer to head Sophis training program
Sophis has appointed Jihad Al-Chaer head of its Sophis Institute training program, set to launch later this year.
Al-Chaer will oversee final development and management of the institute; he first worked with the vendor in 2000 as a consultant for Hiram Finance, then joined Sophis as a front-office and technology consultant in 2002.
Before his new appointment, Al-Chaer served as services manager for Sophis’s European investment banking clients.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?