The cloud offers enhanced IT service availability and flexibility, but customers need to understand their responsibilities in order to achieve this. By Mike Small
Cloud computing provides an opportunity for organizations to optimize how they obtain IT services. The cloud covers a wide spectrum ranging from applications shared by multiple customers to virtual servers used by a single organization. The risks associated with cloud computing depend upon both the service model and the delivery model adopted. This article focuses on two specific risks: availability...
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business