The cloud offers enhanced IT service availability and flexibility, but customers need to understand their responsibilities in order to achieve this. By Mike Small
Cloud computing provides an opportunity for organizations to optimize how they obtain IT services. The cloud covers a wide spectrum ranging from applications shared by multiple customers to virtual servers used by a single organization. The risks associated with cloud computing depend upon both the service model and the delivery model adopted. This article focuses on two specific risks: availability...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out