In mid-May, Waters hosted a regulations and compliance webcast, Best Practices for Meeting Regulatory Requirements, sponsored by Microsoft. Speakers included Simon Hazlitt, information director and one of the co-founders of London-based long-only investment manager Majedie Asset Management; Karel Lannoo, CEO of European Capital Markets Institute, based in Brussels; and Damien Islam-Frenoy, market development...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 36: Thomson Reuters-Redi Deal, Chicago Trading Technology Summit
- ITG Releases Volume Participation Forecasting Tool
- CLS to Develop Payment Netting Service Using Distributed-Ledger Technology
- Hanweck Hires CMO, Support Engineer
- BoA Merrill Lynch Handed $12.5 Million Fine by SEC over Mini-Flash Crashes