Is it feasible to adopt HTML5 as an enterprise development technology now, what are the issues, and how can they be addressed? WatersTechnology gathered leading industry experts to discuss this on September 20, 2012.
• What are the business advantages of choosing HTML5 for web-based trading applications compared to other technologies such as browser add-ins or locally installed clients?
• What are the current challenges facing developers when it comes to designing and deploying web-based trading applications?
• Is HTML5 now the best choice of technology for building and deploying web-based trading applications?
• What tools, utilities, frameworks and development environments are available to help reduce the risk in such complex projects?
- Patrick Myles, CTO, CAPLIN
- Adam Honoré, Research Director, AITE GROUP
Moderator: Victor Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, WATERSTECHNOLOGY
Latest news from Waters
Updating your subscription status
Voting now open -- WATERS RANKINGS 2013
Our 11th annual survey is now open and you get the chance to choose your best solutions and technology providers. Waters Rankings 2013 features 26 hotly contested awards - so have your say.
19 Jun 2013
27 Jun 2013
10 Jul 2013
10 Sep 2013
Complex, dated and unwieldy data infrastructure is not uncommon among even the most progressive companies in the world of finance. As financial regulations...
With the launch of a new legal entity identifier (LEI) looming, the financial services industry needs to get ready to ensure efficient and timely implementation...