Thekkenmar previously served at SS&C Technologies.
Software provider Calypso Technology has named Suresh Thekkenmar as its senior vice president of customer services, where he will oversee the vendor's global customer service unit. He will report to Calypso's president and CEO, Kishore Bopardikar.
"Suresh is an instrumental addition to our leadership team," Bopardikar says. "His proven experience in developing and delivering a world-class customer experience for financial institutions will help further differentiate Calypso as a consummate solution provider to the global capital markets - from onboarding to production and beyond."
Thekkenmar most recently served as SS&C Technologies' general manager of institutional services.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp