Marwan Hanifeh has been named CEO of BSB International, an asset management software provider based in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium. He replaces CEO and company founder Jean Martin, who stepped down on Jan. 29.
Hanifeh was previously CEO of software company Vermeg Group, the majority shareholder in BSB International as of Jan. 21, when it exercised its stock options and launched a mandatory take-over bid.
"BSB has a solid leadership team and, over the past two years, its Board of Directors and Executive Committee have successfully addressed the key changes necessary to improve the company's financial performance significantly despite a challenging economic climate," says Badreddine Ouali, chairman of BSB International. We have implemented a strategy to focus on our core strengths, maximize efficiencies and leverage our strong product base. I am confident that Marwan and BSB's Executive will maintain this course."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit