Financial Technologies India has rolled out a new version of its Distributed Order Matching Engine (DOME) that includes an upgraded release of Issaquah, WA-based McObject's eXtremeDB real-time in-memory database at four exchanges operated by FTI -- the Singapore Mercantile Exchange, the MCX Stock Exchange and National Spot Exchange in India, and the Mauritius-based Global Board of Trade.
The new version of eXtremeDB delivers a 20-fold performance increase for aggregating, sorting and filtering data in DOME to perform real-time analytics, according to McObject officials, enabling the exchanges to process growing volumes of market data without impacting performance.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1