UK-based technology and market data consultancy Ballintrae, which operates the Ballintrae Exchange Rules and Regulations Database (BERRD), has hired Ashley Francis as sales and marketing director to support the vendor's growth efforts.
Francis was previously sales director of ITPM Consulting, a provider of IT consultancy services to the banking, insurance and shipping sectors, prior to which he was service delivery manager at outsourcer and consultancy CSC, and head of IT trading floor support and technology at ING Bank subsidiary ING Barings. In his new role, he reports to Ballintrae chief executive Ian Pearson, who previously fulfilled the duties of sales director.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit