Carmela Balassiano, who used to be global head of enterprise data management at Deutsche Bank, has started a reference data consultancy firm iCRBdata Management, based in New York.
The new business will offer consultancy services to financial institutions to help improve data quality, meet regulatory data requirements, and enable reference data delivery by using the latest data technologies.
Balassiano has experience in these areas from her three years as director at Deutsche Bank, where she led a securities reference data project, and from earlier in her career, when she worked at Standard & Poor's and Sybase.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit