There appears no end in sight to the valuations challenge facing buy-side organizations when it comes to valuing thinly traded assets, according to Stone Tower Capital portfolio manager Aleksey Leksanov. This challenge was especially acute during the credit crisis when liquidity in the markets covering large numbers of complex credit instruments dried up, leaving buy-side firms unable to value assets due to the dearth of reliable market data. But even though the credit crisis has now passed, man
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?