Software-as-as-Service or Saas, a software delivery model that provides remote access to software and its functions, has grown in popularity within the financial services industry since the acronym first started appearing approximately a decade ago. Advent Software recently joined the ranks of SaaS providers when it unveiled its OnDemand service for the European buy-side market. Sitanta Ni Mathghamhna reports
Advent Software, the San Francisco-based provider of software and services to the glob
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?