The European Commission (EC) has proposed a limit on the way in which companies offering investment services without a physical European Union presence will be able to operate. Chapter IV of the proposed review of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II), “Provision of services by third-country firms,” will now require firms from non-member states, known as third countries, that...
- Challenges to CAT Adoption Still Remain
- Survey: Evaluations Accuracy Improves, But Mortgage Securities Still Challenge Vendors
- OpenFin Releases Pre-Production Version 6 of HMTL5 Container
- Henderson Tests Solvency II Templates
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands