The European Commission (EC) has proposed a limit on the way in which companies offering investment services without a physical European Union presence will be able to operate. Chapter IV of the proposed review of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II), “Provision of services by third-country firms,” will now require firms from non-member states, known as third countries, that...
- Acquisitions Reshaping Municipal Bond Pricing Services
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Web-Based Development Environment — OpenFin
- Style Research, Morningstar Ally on Fund Comparison Tool
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product — OTAS Technologies