RealTick's CEO, Stuart Breslow, has always been fascinated by the way things work, and has put in the hours to prove it. By Anthony Malakian
Stuart Breslow has what might be described as an intense work ethic. This is a man, after all, who left a major brokerage house to join a dot-com startup because, as he puts it, "I'm a high-energy person and I was looking for the go-go days where everyone was working 20 hours a day and sleeping on cots—I was actually looking for that."
In a perhaps bizarre
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?