Trading platform vendor TradingScreen recently announced the availability of the streaming liquidity of the UBS Price Improvement Network, Fixed Income (PIN-FI). As a result, TradingScreen's buy-side clients now have access to more than 8,000 corporate names in US dollars and euros, which are actively priced on UBS-FI, which provides an alternative source of fixed-income liquidity.
BST spoke with Stu Taylor, head of UBS matched principal trading for fixed income, and Jean-Philippe Malé, head of
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?