A spate of recent cyber-attacks aimed at exchanges and banks have firms on edge about parking their proprietary information offsite in the cloud, yet hedge funds are increasingly shifting operations to cloud-based IT—which has created a widening space in the market for enhanced security solutions.
This week, buy-side IT vendor Eze Castle Integration (ECI) and eSentire, a Canadian managed security services provider, announced a partnership to add eSentire's security operations solution to ECI's e
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?