The US Internal Revenue Service’s deadline for cost-basis reporting for fixed-income debt instruments has been delayed for a year, but that doesn’t mean firms can afford to postpone their preparations for the new requirements. Automated software solutions can help brokers plan how to properly harvest allowable tax losses by structuring deals using different products and avoiding banned offsetting trades, and can help identify outstanding disallowed losses already incurred to execute a trading st
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?