On the surface, the study conducted by CompTIA bodes ill for the future of IT. Just 18 percent of young people surveyed reported a definite interest in an IT career—despite an overwhelming interest in technology. Yet the number might be more a result of miscommunication and uncertainty than anything else.
The Youth Opinions of Careers in Information Technology survey by CompTIA, an advocacy group promoting IT education and careers, was administered online to 1,002 teens and young adults between
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?