In a white paper to be published in the upcoming weeks, direct market access (DMA) provider Object Trading suggests ten questions that clients should be asking their DMA provider. Although the paper has not been completed, managing director Steve Woodyatt teased a couple of the questions.
One is, how many hops are there to market? A typical screen vendor, he says, promises to flip a switch and turn on direct access to liquidity pools. But their direct access isn't so direct after all.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?