Solvency II, the European regulatory initiative mandating risk-based capital requirements for insurance firms, is set to acutely affect asset managers when fully implemented at the start of 2014. Numbers tell the story: European insurance assets account for nearly €7 trillion ($8.5 trillion), much of it managed globally.
Two regulatory priorities—capital charge ratios (Pillar I) and disclosure requirements (Pillar III)—mean managers are likely to augment their product offerings and asset allocat
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?