SAS, which has a history of analyzing data at rest, is launching SAS Dataflux Event Stream Processing Engine in December to enable firms to make sense of data as it comes in.
"The challenge in capital markets, as well as global banking, is not just the volume of data that needs to be analyzed, but, especially in trading-related operations, it is the velocity of the data," says Wallace. "It's running at high speeds, it's running at low latency, and the SAS DataFlux Event Stream Processing Engine
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?