Firms choose to move to the cloud for a number of reasons, one of which is that it can be a means of greening up a company's image. Cloud lends efficiency not only in operations and personnel but in energy consumption as well. Less energy consumption means less fossil fuel used to produce electricity, which is good for the environment.
But studies have shown that cloud computing may not always be the earth-saver it's purported to be. But does that matter? Many firms publicly claim a commitment t
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?