Hurley, by his own admission, has a cluttered garage. For example, he's got four different drills ─ and he isn't a drill enthusiast. He doesn't even want drills. What he wants is to build cabinets and decks, to hang pictures, and do other work around the house.
Hurley's IT department has similarly too many drills. More accurately, it has too many tools. Too often, his colleagues go out and buy the latest tool without stopping to consider what its end-use is. Can that cabinet be built without ano
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?