Todd Healy, VP at BMO Asset Management, said it's about having a consistent view of your data. SimCorp managing director David Kubersky said an IBOR can get you not just a consistent look at data but provides the right data in the first place, citing a study in which 40 percent of traders admitted to making decisions based on bad data.
Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board's (CPPIB) head of quantitative investing, Jay Vyas, mentioned an accurate picture of investment holdings as a motivator. "W
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?