Your boss offers you a choice. For the next two days, if you want to, you can forget about your day job. Don't worry about it.
"Wonderful!" you think. But as you're booking your flight to Fiji, your boss gives you the catch. During those two days, instead of doing your regular job for the company, you have to do a slightly different job for the company. So rather than being off, you still have to work, and meanwhile your regular tasks are piling up in your inbox.
In principle, it is an offer tha
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?