Sinisgalli expected to walk into another rebuilding situation when he began conversations with a number of prospective suitors last summer. He had wrapped up his tenure as CEO of Manhattan Associates, a supply chain management software company, on the last day of 2012. The first half of 2013 was spent golfing in Florida, with a plan to find another distressed employer in the latter half of the year. One of his conversations was with TPG Capital, the Texas-based private equity firm. TPG had just
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?