There is no doubt that in the years since cloud technology has come into play in the capital markets the scalability of it has allowed firms to cut infrastructure costs. But as more businesses outsource different solutions to the cloud, is there a chance the cloud could stand in for an entire IT department?
That was the point made by one audience member of the cloud panel discussion at the Buy-Side Technology North American Summit in New York.
Cloud Taking Over?
During the question-and-answer per
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?