For the April issue of Waters I spoke with several industry experts on the topic of fixed-income ETFs, and specifically, why the market has ballooned so rapidly and what new technologies and strategies are being used to take advantage of this growing interest. I was also able to pull together a column on market structure changes that may need to be made over the coming years.
But even after 3,000-plus words, I wasn't able to include everything that was said, and some good points may have hit the
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?