There was no shortage of media coverage in 2012 when reports began to leak out that Iran had launched massive denial-of-service attacks on US banks.
Media outlets would eventually report that Iran's attack was in response to joint cyber attacks by the US and Israel on its nuclear program. The news seemed to signify a shift in how cyber attacks were perceived: no longer just sloppy hackers working by themselves.
Nation-state hacking certainly dictated a change in how firms would approach cyber se
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?