Hunger for data isn't going to slow down anytime soon. But as the quantity of data used by firms climbs, so too do the issues surrounding it.
A good data governance strategy isn't exactly a sexy topic, but it's a necessary one to tackle with the increasing demand for data.
Scott Burleigh, executive director for JPMorgan Asset Management, said about a year and a half ago his firm made heavy investments into technology around data governance. Burleigh, who spoke on a panel at this year's Buy-Side
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?