Chief information security officers (CISOs) did not exist on the buy side a decade ago. The concept of having a C-level executive specifically in charge of cyber security was not fathomable to asset managers and hedge funds back then.
Fast forward to present day, and every week a new firm is adopting the role. Cyber security is a top priority of not just the technology department but everyone on the board.
Cyber security is now a top priority of every firm in financial services, but with the i
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?