There is no denying the chief information security officer's (CISO's) place in the boardroom. Financial firms understand the importance of the issue of cybersecurity, and most have allowed those who oversee the security of their firm to have a chance to speak with their top executives to raise their concerns.
The problem, however, remains in how that communication should occur. Where does the CISO sit in the organization? Who does he or she report to? These remain hot topics in the industry.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?