Yesterday, Axioma announced new functionalities for several of its risk-focused products.
Mark Cushey, director of product management at Axioma, spoke with WatersTechnology to provide greater insight into the vendor's recent rollout of new risk analytics capabilities.
Waters: In the press release, it talks about how the update includes "seamless integration of portfolio updates with stored analytics," ─ can you provide an example as to how this will help improve a user's analytics capabilities?
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?