That was the theory Michael Chertoff, former US Secretary of Homeland Security, presented when asked what will be the biggest cyber threats for firms five years from now.
"The biggest thing I worry about is the Internet of Things (IoT). We have self-driving cars, and if you go to some of these conferences they demonstrate how you can hack into a car using wireless connectivity using something like Bluetooth. They can actually affect the driving and the performance of the car," said Chertoff, spe
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?