Questions answered in this video:
How have developments in the last decade impacted buy-side firms' back offices from an operational and technology perspective?
Where is technology most needed in the back office and where are buy-side firms particularly poorly served from a third-party technology perspective?
What are the operational risk issues that can potentially arise without the use of the appropriate back-office technologies?
Are there technologies and delivery mechanisms that can cut impleme
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?