Sometimes even trading is better with the lights off. Persistent turmoil in financial markets has made life more complicated for investment managers and their counterparties, but current difficulties do not relieve them of their best execution obligations. Neither does emerging fragmentation in the US and European equity markets fostered in part by regulations such as Reg NMS and Mifid. The advent and proliferation of dark pools and alternative liquidity venues in the wake of fragmentation a
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?