It is 9:00am on a Thursday morning and as many city workers emerge bleary-eyed from the London Underground, the day is already well underway for the traders at AXA Investment Managers (IM). They have been at their desks since 7:00am or earlier and the most intense part of the day is nearly over. The markets are open and trading has begun.
Tucked away in a quiet corner on the second floor of its plush London offices, the trading team at AXA IM is calm and composed. About a dozen employees – in
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?