The wait for fixed-income performance measurement and attribution tools on a par with those on the equities side has been a long one, and for good reason - challenges of pricing, market data, and methodologies have loomed much larger for fixed-income managers than for other, simpler asset types. That does not mean efforts have been bogged down since BST's predecessor Hedge Fund & Investment Technology last examined the issue in 2005, but the proverbial haul clearly remains long.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?