Enterprise data management (EDM) is set to become one of the hottest issues across the buy side in 2006. But that's not because EDM has had no place on the buy side in the past – it's because so many other technology projects have been addressed and 'ticked-off' by buy-side firms that now they are in a position to start contemplating exactly how they are going to tackle the really big challenge: storing and maintaining clean, homogeneous, up-to-date data within a single underlying database t
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?