What attracted you to the possibility of moving from Goldman Sachs to ITG?
Last month BST reported that Michael Green had recently joined ITG as head of IT for the firm's European operations following a nine-year career at Goldman Sachs. He recently spoke with Stewart Eisenhart about what to expect from the vendor in coming months as ITG looks to expand its footprint in the European buy-side market.
Predominantly, it comes down to the growth potential we have in Europe. ITG has had huge success i
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?