High-speed trading and latency go hand in hand. An industry cooperative, the FPL—responsible for the FIX Protocol—is now busy hammering out a standard, transparent way to measure latency, and the first release of a protocol is imminent. By James Rundle As regulations such as Dodd–Frank and the review of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II) take effect, it's easy to get...
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Interactive Data Loses COO Nadler, Infrastructure CTO Caudell
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: February 8-12
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Panelists: Finance, Risk Need to be Brought Together to Improve Data Management Processes