High-speed trading and latency go hand in hand. An industry cooperative, the FPL—responsible for the FIX Protocol—is now busy hammering out a standard, transparent way to measure latency, and the first release of a protocol is imminent. By James Rundle As regulations such as Dodd–Frank and the review of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II) take effect, it's easy to get...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out