High-speed trading and latency go hand in hand. An industry cooperative, the FPL—responsible for the FIX Protocol—is now busy hammering out a standard, transparent way to measure latency, and the first release of a protocol is imminent. By James Rundle As regulations such as Dodd–Frank and the review of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II) take effect, it's easy to get...
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- Overbond Releases End-to-End Platform for Primary Bond Origination
- DTCC's Wetjen Named to Chamber of Digital Commerce's Advisory Board
- Asset Managers Reexamining Outsourcing Strategies
- Scotiabank's Zerbs: Biggest Legacy Pain in Middle Tier