High-speed trading and latency go hand in hand. An industry cooperative, the FPL—responsible for the FIX Protocol—is now busy hammering out a standard, transparent way to measure latency, and the first release of a protocol is imminent. By James Rundle As regulations such as Dodd–Frank and the review of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II) take effect, it's easy to get...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 18: Dos and Don'ts for PR People
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Rimes Adds Best Credit Data Muni, Corporate Prices to Managed Services
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power