Yesterday, the Singapore Exchange went live with SGX Reach, it's new, state-of-the-art trading engine. To mark the occasion, BST spoke with Bob Caisley, the exchange's chief information officer.
(To read Waters magazine's preview of the SGX Reach launch, and how it relates to last year's launch of Arrowhead, the Tokyo Stock Exchange's new engine, please click here.)
Waters: What were the challenges that you faced in launching the platform?
Bob Caisley: Launching a new trading platform through wh
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?