David Dawkins chats to BI-SAM's CEO, Bill Haney, about the firm's win in the best buy-side performance measurement and attribution product category at this year's Buy-Side Technology Awards.
Having won the best buy-side performance measurement and attribution product for eight consecutive years, David Dawkins asks Bill Haney how BI-SAM is able to stay ahead of the chasing pack, and what the buy side can expect to hear from the Paris-based performance specialist over the next 12 months.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?