Paul Noakes, buy-side CEO at Fidessa, talks to John Brazier about the evolving role of compliance, and how the firm is adapting to market conditions in the face of new regulations.
John Brazier chats to Paul Noakes, buy-side CEO at Fidessa, about the firm's win in the best buy-side compliance product category at this year's Buy-Side Technology Awards, and how the firm is adapting its Sentinel platform to the constantly changing regulatory landscape.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?