Thomson Reuters has enhanced its risk management platform to help financial institutions meet the FSA's proposed liquidity reporting requirements. These regulations (laid out by the FSA in CP09/13), likely to be introduced later this year, require UK financial institutions to periodically report their firm-wide liquidity levels and perform stress tests to identify funding gaps. According to Thomson Reuters its TopOffice Liquidity Management module has been enhanced to meet the current as wel
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top