Operations Management, a US trade publication focusing on the financial operations industry, has named SimCorp as vendor of the year at its seventh annual Awards for Excellence ceremony in New York. SimCorp was nominated specifically for XpressInstruments, a new module that it recently incorporated into its investment management system, SimCorp Dimension.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top