Quantifi, the NY-based provider of credit analytics and risk management systems, has launched Quantifi Version 8.7, its most advanced toolkit for the pricing and risk assessment of credit derivatives. The new release supports the mixing of base correlation surfaces on a name-by-name basis for bespoke pricing tasks. The vendor says name-by-name surface assignment is becoming a market-standard approach for choosing a correlation in the pricing and risk analysis of CDOs.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?